How To Read Your New Merchant StatementBilling Address - The billing address given at the time of set-up. Merchant Billing Detail - (upper righthand side of statement) Information identifying you and your specific relationship with the Elavon Network.
- Your Resources For Help - Included here you will find information to contact Customer Service.
- News For You - Space for important information updates.
- Summary - The Summary section provides a quick overview of your transactions and total net deposits for the month. Debits such as Chargebacks, Adjustments and other Billing items and Fees will show up in this section as well.
- Deposit Recap - The Deposit Recap section details the transactions and associated charges by card type and/or Debit Network.
- Deposits - The Deposits section details individual batch totals.
- Chargebacks - The Chargebacks section provides information regarding any debits or adjustments received due to chargeback activity, reason for the chargeback and reference numbers.
- Adjustments - The Adjustments section provides information regarding any changes made to an individual transaction due to post-settlement discrepancies.
- Visa/MasterCard Charges - The V/MC Basic Charges section allows you to view your activity and charges based on individual Interchange Categories. This information will help you determine the reason for downgrades and surcharges.
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Debit Charges - The POS Basic Report provides detailed information regarding online debit sales and charges by the Regional and Local Network used. Only the Debit networks for which you signed up will appear in this section.
- Other Transaction Charges - This section provides information regarding any sales and charges incurred from any non-bank card items settled through the Elavon Network.
- Authorization Fees - The Authorization Fees section provides information regarding any fees incurred due to the processing of V/MC transactions which were passed through the Elavon Network. This may include AMEX, Discover, Voice Authorizations or Foreign Network Authorization Charges.
- Other Fees - The Other Fees section provides information regarding any one-time or monthly fees, such as monthly statement fees, membership fees, warranty fees, applicable sales tax, etc.